CMRU.ca Radio is run by students in the Bachelor of Communication – Broadcast Media Studies program at Mount Royal University. The radio station was founded in 1965 and now station streams 24/7 on the internet 365 days a year.
CMRU.ca Radio has a dynamic feel to it with plenty of enthusiasm. It’s all about experimenting for the students, often making mistakes but picking themselves back up and learning as much as possible. It’s about building unity within the students, the program and the faculty at Mount Royal University.
MRU begins taking applications for the four year Broadcast Media Studies program starting each fall for the next year. This information is designed to help prospective broadcasters find out all they need to apply for the program.
- Learn about the Broadcast Media Studies program here
- Learn about specific MRU admission requirements here
- Learn about the application process here
- Learn about how to finance your education here
- Learn about MRU advising here
Contact us for more information.
CMRU.ca Logo Created by Trevor Chambers